- 7″ NTSC LCD
- 850nm diode @ 250mA = 160mW output power (bare diode in pressfit heatsink without optics)
- 1A Li-ion charger
- 2x 18650 li-ion batteries
- 1 lm3914 as bargraph battery fuel gauge
- Texas Instruments PTN04050CAM boost converter (3.7v boosted to 12v)
- 1 CMOS b/w camera (no IR filter)
- keylock switch for laser on/off
- 1 desktop slant enclosure
- custom made lm317 adjustable current regulator / driver for laser diode.
- Aux video input
- charging port
- Aux power input (12v from cig. lighter outlet, or small SLA battery)
- on/off switch for unit
will update the pics and details as i get further along. today i made mounts for the camera and for the IR laser diode with heat-sink. both have found a home inside the housing. only problem was bleed over IR light from the diode. i put a piece of black foam cut to fit in between the diode and camera. problem solved.